Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the price?
We provide all our images, professionally retouched (correcting imperfections), deep etched (background removed) in high resolution (for print) and low resolution (for web).
2. What are the turnaround times?
Our turnaround times are 3-4 business days from the time we receive your product. This may vary due to the complexity of the setup and the number of product photos required.
3. Do you offer quantity discounts?
YES, please contact us for a special rate. Discounts start from 50+ items.
4. How do I get my products to you?
Products can be shipped or delivered to us using Australian post or courier of your choice. Please package your items in a protective manner.
5. Can you shoot my products at my location?
YES, we are able to shoot on location for any product size if you are located within the Melbourne area. Mobile studio travel and set up fee flat rate $200.00.
6. Do you charge a studio set up fee?
Studio set up fee of $200 applies only when we shoot at your location.
7. Do you charge travel fee?
Standard travel fee of $1 per kilometre applies when we shoot at your location.
8. Do I need to assemble my products before I ship it to you?
We can assemble your products, but we recommend the products are shipped assembled where possible to avoid any delays and additional charges.
9. Do I need to clean and prepare my products?
YES, we require products to be clean and ready for shooting to ensure we can maintain high quality standards. Items requiring cleaning will delay the shooting process and may incur additional charges.
10. Can I get a test shot?
YES, you can request a test shot before we photograph your entire product range. Please let us know if you require a test shot.
11. Do you do group product photography?
YES, we can accommodate group photography. Please let us know if you require group shots.
12. What image resolution do I get?
You will receive your images in hi-resolution for print use and low-resolution for web use. We can prepare your images as JPEG (white background) or as required by you. If you require Photoshop files please let us know.
13. How do I get the final images?
You will receive the link via email to download your final photos.
14. Do I own the final images?
You do. We provide all our final images to you. We may use the photographs on our website as an example. Please advise us if you do not wish us to do so.
15. How do I make payment for the photography?
We accept payments via Bank Transfer. We will issue a final invoice for the product photography upon the completion plus shipping costs (if any product shipping is required). Before releasing the final images, full payment is required.
16. How do you ship our products back to us after photography?
When the photographs are complete, we return the products to you, at your cost. If you do not want the products returned, please let us know and include a return satchel.